Optimize Batch Plant Performance Using Multivariate Analysis
Our attendees return to work ready to apply multivariate data analysis to their own applications. In addition, ProSensus' highly-trained instructors can serve to propel projects forward in a consulting capacity subsequent to course-completion.
A Good Fit For: Engineers, scientists and statisticians responsible for process troubleshooting, control and optimizing batch processes in the chemical, food, semi-conductor, biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
Prerequisites: A first course on multivariate analysis using latent variable methods, such as ProSensus' comprehensive course: “Optimize Plant Performance Using Multivariate Data Analysis", or experience with using these multivariate methods in industry.
- Introduction to batch processes and data structures
- Modeling and analysis of historical batch data
- Prediction of end-point and final batch quality
- Multivariate monitoring (MSPC) of batch processes
- Optimization of batch processes
- Model-based control of batch processes