Learn More From Your Data With Multivariate Analysis
Whether your goal is better process understanding, improved product quality, or embracing the best available product development techniques, having your team trained by ProSensus is a great place to start. Go beyond traditional statistical tools and uncover the hidden insights that will impact your bottom line.
A ProSensus Course Will Change The Way You Think About Data
Our courses in multivariate analysis balance theory with practical applications using real industrial data. Attendees learn how to improve product quality, embrace quantitative data analysis in product development, and troubleshoot complicated process problems that traditional statistical tools cannot easily solve. Get the insights you need with training from ProSensus.
Optimize Plant Performance Using Multivariate Data Analysis
- Jubail Saudi Arabia May 2nd - 3rd 2018
- Frankfurt Germany October 22nd - 23rd 2018
- Pittsburgh, PA October 24th - 25th 2018
Optimize Batch Process Performance Using Multivariate Data Analysis
Why Do You Need A ProSensus Course?
Our courses take over where undergraduate engineering and science programs leave off. Not only do we go beyond traditional statistical analysis, but we apply the principles we teach to the specifics of process engineering and quality assurance. A solid grounding in multivariate analysis will enhance your understanding of products and processes, enable you to pinpoint process problems sooner and even find the best set of operating conditions for a given goal.
A ProSensus course is a perfect fit for engineers, scientists and statisticians who want to realize the power of the data they're already collecting from their industrial processes. It's also relevant to those who aren't currently collecting data and want to be strategic in their investments and well prepared to use the data as soon as it's available.
Our Educational Philosophy
A ProSensus course is...
- Hands-on. ProSensus courses allow you to apply theory to real datasets, so you can immediately put principles into practice.
- Relevant. Our focus is not just on learning new software. We want you to understand the statistical methods and know how to apply them, often within your specific industry. Bring your own data and take advantage of the one-on-one analysis support that's scheduled at the end of every three-day course.
- Intuitive. We don't bog you down in the math. Instead, we use a lot of real-world examples and visuals to help you understand the basics of multivariate analysis and how it relates to your manufacturing process.
- Intensive. You'll be amazed at the amount you'll learn from a ProSensus course. Class sizes are small to customize the learning.