Since 2004, ProSensus has been providing multivariate analysis consulting, software and education to clients across the globe.
We help pharma, biologics, food, chemicals, mining, & energy clients:
- develop products faster
- improve product quality, and
- get valuable insights from data they are already collecting.
We do this by:
- modeling complex data sets in a way that's easy to visualize and interpret,
- deploying these models online for state-of-the-art process monitoring and control, and
- using models and advanced optimization techniques to formulate new products and optimize processes.
There are five main reasons clients work with us:
- Our core knowledge and expertise in multivariate analysis ensures that their problems get solved correctly the first time.
- Our structured methodologies for addressing their needs give them accurate results quickly.
- Our excellent coaching helps them use data-driven models to get ahead of their competitors.
- Our educational courses provide them with a deep understand of why multivariate analysis works so well in manufacturing.
- Our team of highly trained and educated engineers, including our founder Dr. John F MacGregor, a world-renowned chemical engineer and statistician.
Call us today to discuss your needs. We'll find an innovative way to help you turn your data into powerful business results.